Iroquois H.S. Band Louisville, KY
|Posted on February 4, 2011 at 4:58 PM|
As of today, there will be Solo and Ensemble Music Festival at Atherton High School tomorrow.
Please check the Solo and Ensemble/Weather updates on the band website and local news.
Remember to check in at the Cafeteria to get your original Solo and Ensemble music for the judge.
See You Tomorrow at Atherton H.S.
Solo and Ensemble Check List and Directions:
- Make sure you have your instrument and music. (Iroquois H.S. will not be open on Saturday)
- Please dress appropriate for this performance. NO JEANS!
- Please come to Atherton H.S. 45 minutes before your performance. I will be in the cafeteria.
- Please give the judge the original music so the performance can receives a rating. Also get the music back from the judge after the performance.
- If you think you are going to get a distinguished rating, then you are correct! Think positive!
Iroquois H.S.4615 Taylor Blvd, Louisville, KY 40215.
- Head north on KY-1865/Taylor Blvd toward Arling Ave.
- Turn left at W Ashland Ave
- Take the ramp onto I-264 EAbout 7 mins.
- Take exit 15 for State Hwy 1703/Newburg Rd.
- Turn left at KY-1703/Newburg Rd.About 3 mins.
- Turn right at Dundee Rd.About 1 min.
- Destination will be on the right
Atherton H.S.3000 Dundee Rd, Louisville, KY 40205
Categories: Solo and Ensemble